The Bookshop by Fluctuart is happy to welcome the authors Chrixcel and Thom Thom, as well as some artists like Akelo and Hydrane for this meeting and signing session around the new Guide du street art à Paris!
ABOUT THE BOOK
Explore the best urban art and graffiti spots……through these 8 richly illustrated itineraries:
– Getting started in the Marais
– 13 shades of street art
– The revival of the walls of the East
– Montmartre rhymes with street art
– Ménilmontant and Belleville, from hillock to hillock
– From Bobigny to Paris, along the canal – Towards Greater Paris, from Lilas to Vincennes
– Vitry “Sûre Scène”.
For each route you will find : – a map to find your way immediately;- a detailed street-by-street itinerary;- sections summarising the history of the district;- a “Not to be missed” focus to discover an essential place;- a box entitled “The artist in the spotlight” to understand the artists’ approach;- a zoom in to find out everything about the techniques used by the artists.
Say you’re taking part here.